The FSU 商务办公 is dedicated to providing excellence in service to all of our customers in the areas of accounting & financial reporting, budgets, treasury management, procurement, vendor contracts, travel reimbursement, internal controls, and quality assurance. Our services includes timely and quality processing of transactional activity in Banner, the university’s accounting and reporting system, as well as a wide variety of internal aND external reporting functions.
The 商务办公 has overall responsibility for the financial operations and reporting of the university, and compliance with all finance and procurement-related regulatory & statutory requirements. We work hand-in-hand with all of the university’s administrative and academic departments to support the university’s vision of promoting an environment of academic excellence, ethical citizenship, personal and professional growth, global stewardship, and public purpose and commitment through an inclusive aND collaborative community.
- General accounting & reporting
- Accounts receivable & accounts payable
- Banking operations & petty cash management
- Budget management & reporting
- Fiscal controls, accountability, & compliance
- Internal & external financial reporting
- Post-award grant accounting & reporting
- Procurement & travel reimbursement
周一 - 周五（不含节假日州）
上午8:45 - 下午5:00 - 学年
上午7:45 - 下午4:00 - 夏天小时